Before uploading video ads to the system, this material must be formatted according to video download standards:
- Valid file extensions: flv, mp4, ASF, AVI, mkv, MOV, MPG, VOB, WMV;
- Maximum size: 30 MB
As a video converter, you can use any application convenient for you. The article will consider an example of video conversion using [http: //www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/# | Any video converter]. This converter is free and supports the work with the main video formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG, MKV, FLV, 3GP, DVD WebM, MP3.
1. After installing and running the application, the main application menu appears.
2. Customization of user parameters occurs when you click on the "Show main menu" button:
- Main menu / Languages - to select the Russian interface
- Main menu / Shell - setting the color scheme of the interface
3. To load an edited video, you must click on "Add or Drag File (s)" button, or simply drag the file to the program interface. After selecting a file, it will appear in the list of matches:
As additional parameters, the audio track and subtitles can be superimposed on the video.
4. When you click on "All" button on the control panel, a list of available formats for conversion appears.
5. To configure additional video conversion parameters, use the "Basic settings" settings group in the lower right of the interface:
- File Name - the name of the file created as a result of the conversion;
- Output Folder - the place where the created file will be saved
- Video Size - the video file size (Original / 1280 * 720/1080 * 720/720 * 480, etc.)
- Quality - the quality of the conversion
6. When you click on the "Convert" button, the video processing process starts:
7. Immediately after the conversion is completed, a folder is opened in which the converted file is saved.
8. For the subsequent video upload, it is necessary to create a campaign in the system with the format "Video advertising". By clicking on the "Managing video materials" button, a transition is made to the list of all materials of the current campaign. A description of working with video advertising can be found in a similar article Video advertising.
9. In the window that appears, you must specify:
- Video title
- URL - the address where the transition to the landing page will take place
- File - select downloadable video
- Pause after moderation - in case the display of the material should not start immediately after moderation ends
- Video length
- Set up bids - setting bids for a specific ad material. The default rates are those specified in the campaign settings.