Premium materials allow you to receive more traffic since they have the ability to get to more sites.
In addition to the basic system requirements for advertising materials and other advertising resources, premium advertising also cannot include the following:
1. Campaigns that contain presentations / landings imitating websites of famous magazines, TV shows, government bodies, etc.
2. Materials and landing pages that contain shock content.
3. Political and yellow news.
4. Resources promoting gambling.
5. Materials and landing pages that contain adult content.
7. Medical offers for men (for example, M-16, etc.)
In addition, the graphics and content of ads must be of very high quality.
- For formats such as Teasers and Push Notifications, the images need to be of top quality, they can’t be blurry, or stretched.
Examples of premium teasers:
- Special requirements are listed below for Banner format:
1. Image that’s not blurry or stretched
2. Frame around the corner of the image
3. Company logo or the advertised product must be clearly visible on the image
4. Age regulation: User/buyer’s permitted age, who the ad is intended for need to be stated; Age information should be written in "12+" format etc.
Example of a premium banner:
"In matters of controversy, the decision remains with the administration."