After being launched, all new materials begin the training process which results in getting a clickability status, and begin to participate in the auction according to the statuses. The training process does not stop at this stage, therefore the status may change slightly (mainly downward) in the process of burning out of the materials. The evaluation will allow us to get more complete information about creatives and evaluate it compared to others.
The clickability status of the material can be one of the following:
1. during the training - this status is displayed during the evaluation of materials by the system;
2. low clickability - the status is not sufficient for a good spin. Such material is recommended to be excluded from the campaign;
3. below average - a factor in which you need to set a high bid to be able to increase the number of impressions;
4. average click-through rate - a factor in which it is recommended to slightly increase the bid in case of insufficient traffic;
5. above average is a good indicator, where you can slightly increase the bid if there is not enough traffic;
6. highly clickable is the highest factor. A material with this status takes a high position in rotation, even if a bid is low.
The points to ease an effective campaign management:
1. A clickability status is not related to the total CTR of the material. A material with a high click-through rate may have a lower CTR than a similar material with a low click-through rate. The fact is that materials can be published on different sites, and the response to the same materials on different sites can differ. The indicator is relative, and the comparison takes place within a single cross-section.
2. The clickability of materials from different categories can not be compared. For example, a material from the category “Losing Weight“ with a high click-through rate will not be able to buy clicks at the same price as from the “Political News“ category with a low click-through rate, since the "Losing Weight" category has significantly lower CTR in comparison with the "Political News".
3. High clickability is rare. With this status, the material will be promoted more efficiently than others, even with a low ROI.
4. If a click-through rate is low, the material should be removed from publication; an analysis of the reasons should be carried out to take the experience into account for future campaigns.