List of campaign materials
Purpose of the section
Depending on the campaign type and payment model, you work with promotional materials in the relevant material management section. It allows you to manage ads, create new materials, and track their current status.
You can view a list of all teasers and statistics on them by clicking on the "Manage teasers" button in the corresponding campaign.
When you click on the "Manage teasers" button, a list of all teasers of the current campaign appears:
You can see a list of all cannons and statistics on them by clicking on the "Manage Push Notifications" button in the corresponding campaign.
When you click on the Push Notification Management button, a list of all the current campaign banners appears:
Clickunder campaigns do not have any ads attached. A more detailed description of working with Clickunder can be found in the following article: Adding ClickUnder.
You can view a list of all banners and their statistics by clicking on the "Manage Banners" button in the corresponding campaign.
When you click on the Manage Banners button, a list of all the banners for the current campaign appears:
You can view a list of all videos and statistics on them by clicking on the "Manage Video" button in the corresponding campaign.
When you click on the Manage Video Content button, a list of all videos for the current campaign appears:
The list of ads displayed to the user can be filtered depending on the following parameters:
- Activity - Displays a list of ads depending on whether the banner is active or not;
- Date from / to - is the period of time for which ad statistics will be shown;
Under the filtering panel is the add new ad button:
Below the Create Ads button are the ad management buttons in the list:
- Delete - removes selected ads from the system;
- Pause - pause the display of this ad to users;
- Reactivate - resume showing this ad to users;
- Change URL - when clicked, a pop-up window appears allowing you to enter a new URL for the current ad;
- Move - the selected ad is removed from the current campaign and add to the specified;
- Set Bids - when clicked, a pop-up window appears with the option to set up bids for the current ad;
- Copy - the selected banner is copied from the current campaign to the specified
The following fields are displayed in the table:
- ID - ID of the current material;
- Size (banner format only)
- Bids - the range of bets on the current ad
- Preview/Title - contains the following fields:
- Title/Title - in the format of a link, clicking on which goes to the landing page;
- Ad thumbnail (s)
- Announcement text (for push format)
- Status - is the status of the current material. If the banner has been blocked, the "Clarify Cause" link is displayed;
- Views - the number of views;
- Clicks - the number of clicks made by users on the current ad;
- Conversions - the number of conversions of each of the statuses - hold, apruv, revision;
- CTR - is the number of clicks relative to the number of shows;
- CPM - cost of thousands of shows;
- CPA - cost of one confirmed conversion;
- CPC - cost of one transition;
- Earned - earned on conversions;
- Spent - total spent funds;
- Material Type - contains:
- Shock - whether the current banner belongs to materials with the category "Shock";
- Premium - whether the current banner belongs to materials with the category "Premium";
- Category - category assigned by moderator;
- Manage - contains the following ad management actions:
List of possible material statuses:
- On moderation - stamped for material if it is on Kadam moderation
- Active - current material spins on sites and is available to users
- Blocked - Material blocked by moderators for display
- Will be sent for moderation after payment - the announcement will be sent for moderation only if there are funds on the balance sheet.
Also, when you click on the upload icon under the table part, statistics on the current material is downloaded to the excel format.