How to add a site
The simplest way to submitting your site includes 3 steps :
Log in to admin area Kadam.Net and hit "Sites" on the left menu, then hit "Add site"
1. Paste a site name and URL in the box below
2. You'll need to have added access to the statistic LiveInternet or Yandex.Metrica or Google Analytic. Follow this tutorial from Google
3. Site verification is mandatory in order to access a webmaster's area. You’ll need to have to verify your website by downloading the file or put the meta tag on the main page of your site.
Click on the “Check” button. In case verification is successful your site will be available in the list of sites after the moderation.
Requirements and moderation
Moderation is done during working days. If a website was added on a weekend or on holiday, it will be moderated the next working day. The moderation provides checking prohibited content and statistics of your site.
1. Forbidden content:
- Bux, cheat services
- The content is forbidden with the laws of the countries for all of the locations where your ads are showing (drugs, prostitution, etc.)
2. Requirements for sites:
- At least 5000 unique visitors daily on each source for the last 2 weeks
Why has my website been rejected?
1.Low attendance. All non-standard traffic sources (not sites) are discussed individually.
2.The site has been added to the black-list due to low traffic quality. The final decision will be taken individually, depending on how long the site was blacklisted and for what reason.
The full information about criteria you can get from your personal manager.
Important notice. We strive for safe monetization of sites so we offer webmasters the opportunity to disable any category of advertisers. We strongly recommend discussing with your personal manager before placing the codes.