You can find conversion reports for all KSA campaigns for a specific period of time in the conversions section.
Advertiser Account /Statistics /Conversions
The report can be formed in the context of the following parameters:
- Date from /to - time interval for which statistics will be displayed
- No archived - when this option is selected, statistics will be displayed without regard to remote and archived campaigns.
- Only with audience - if you select this option, statistics will be displayed for the campaigns in which the audience is selected.
When you click on the icon under the table, statistics are exported to an .xls file.
The following fields are displayed in the tabular part:
- Click Time
- Action Time
- Conversion Time
- Campaign ID - campaign that was converted.
- ID - material ID
- URL is the campaign address
- Postback URL - URL containing the conversion notification
- IP is the IP of the conversion user. In the case of Postback, the IP of the server that sent the postback
- Amount - conversion amount
- Status - main statuses of the system: In operation /Rejected /Ok