Campaign reports allow you to view statistics for impressions and conversions for all campaigns or for an individual campaign for a duration of time. To view the detailed statistics by region, you have to click on "globe". To get acquainted with the detailed statistics on advertising materials, you have to click on "icon" of the desired campaign.
Advertiser Account /Statistics /By Campaign
The report can be formed in the context of the following parameters:
- Type is the type of advertising campaign
- Date from /to - time interval for which statistics will be displayed
- Payment Model - indication of payment option
- No archived - When this option is selected, statistics will be displayed not including data from remote and archived campaigns.
- Campaign names - if you select this option, the campaign IDs in the drop-down list will be replaced with their names.
- Only with audience - If you select this option, statistics of the campaigns will only be shown to that selected audience.
When you click on the icon under the table part, statistics are exported to an xls file.
The following fields are displayed in the table:
- Campaign ID - Campaign Number:
- When you click on the ‘globe’ icon, an additional table appears with a list of all the regions that have performed targeted actions in this campaign. It also displays gathered statistics from these regions.
- Clicking on ‘Banner Statistics’ icon will display a list of all banner sizes used in the current campaign. Next to the banner ID is the option to ‘Stop.’ When clicking ‘Stop,’ it stops displaying the selected banner. Also, by clicking on the banner ID, its image will show.
- Clicking on Stop icon stops the current campaign.
- Campaign Name
- Views - Number of people that visit your campaign for selected dates (Summary for all dates is displayed)
- Clicks - number of clicks users made on promotional materials for this campaign (Summary for all dates is displayed)
- CTR - number of clicks in relation to the number of views in the context of campaigns (average value is displayed)
- CPM - cost of a thousand impressions per campaign, for a specified date (Average value is displayed)
- Money - amount spent by the advertiser on the materials of the current campaign (A summary for all dates is displayed)
- Conversions - number of conversions carried out in the campaign (A summary figure for all dates is displayed). Three values are displayed:
- Confirmed conversions;
- Hold Conversions (can be confirmed);
- Rejected conversions.
- Leads - similar indicator as the conversion is calculated only for the bid campaigns. In the case of "hard conversion", only the first lead generates the conversion. The rest of the leads, which came for the same material and block, do not generate conversions (A sum indicator is displayed for all dates)