Advertising products for adults
When advertising products for adults; your promotional materials, pads, and landings must adhere to the following regulations:
1. Promotional materials should not contain any pornographic images, erotic images, or anything that is vulgar by nature. Assign your ads based on these categories:
- “Intimate Goods” - Promotional materials, landing and pre landing pages that contain images showing bare and intimate parts of the human body can only be allowed if you have assigned your ad to this category.
- “Sex Products” - Materials that contain images of people in provocative postures of any sexual nature can only be allowed if you have assigned your ad to this category.
- “Sex Goods” - Materials that contain images of people in revealing linen / clothing can be allowed only in this category
- “Intimate Goods” - Materials that contain images of one’s genitals can only be allowed if your ad is under this category.
2. Texts and titles of promotional materials should be written in literary language, without any use of slang, obscene and vulgar expressions. The same rules apply to images and texts of pre-landing and landing pages.
Category “Sex Products” means that materials that contain any adult content will only be shown here. To be able to display your ads on all sites of different categories, we recommend avoiding such topics.