Account balance replenishment
Work with user balance
"Balance" section is intended for managing the user's account in the system. Here you can perform the following operations:
- check your balance
- recharge account
- track statistics on charges and charges related to advertising activities
The system allows payment via Webmoney, Yoomoney, Paxum, Qiwi, Wire transfer, as well as payment is possible by Bank Cards.
The interface of the section displays a list of transactions for the current user.
Allows to filter entries by the following parameters:
- Activity Type - a list of the main types of transactions: Input / Output / Write-off / Charge / Admin Charge / Admin Charge
- Date from / to - the time interval for which statistics will be displayed
The filtering panel also displays the total amount by how much was entered / spent / removed from the system.
The following fields are displayed in the tabular part:
- Date - selected date for generating statistics
- Charged - total amount of the transaction
- Rate - filled with a value in case the system’s currency type is different from RUB
- Activity Type
- Operation Type
- Extras. information
- Status - status of the current activity. Clicking "Continue" link takes you to the activity payment page
When you click on the icon under the table part, statistics are exported to an xls file.
Additional balance management features
To set the maximum amount that can be spent by the user in one day, you must click on the button "Limit of funds per day" and in the form that appears specify the appropriate value (minimum value of 1000 rubles):