A Guide to create an advertising campaign on Kadam.net
Let us tell you how to set up the first advertising campaign in Kadam in a few steps.
But above all, a couple of words about the advantages of Kadam.net.
- 300 + BILLION shows per month;
- CPC, CPM and CPA target - payment models;
- ALL GEO of the world from 0,001₽;
- 6 popular advertising formats;
- Flexible budget setup;
- More than 10 targeting options;
- Proprietary and external undercut protection systems;
- Continuous work on system improvement;
- Personal manager and friendly passport.
1. Creating a Campaign
We go into our personal account and press "Create Campaign."
2. Basic Campaign Settings
The name of the campaign is at your discretion, but we recommend calling it so that in the future it is easy to navigate among other campaigns.
Campaign URL - Link users will navigate to.
Payment model - for clicks, for shows, CPA Target. Read more about each payment model below.
Conversion Notification - There are 2 ways to obtain information about successful conversion:
Just click on the "Confirmation Code" in the general list of campaigns, copy the received code and paste it into the page of the advertised resource, which will go to confirm the target action.
- Postback URL - This mechanism will allow you to get information about the conversion from CRM advertiser, tracker or partner program directly to Kadam. You do not have to constantly switch between the tracker and Kadam - all lead data will be displayed inside our interface.
We have many acceptance templates available:
- Teaser - consists of a picture with intriguing text, clinging attention and stimulating to perform a targeted action.
- Banner - is static, dynamic and interactive. A wide range of available sizes will allow you to creatively convey any advertising message.
- Push notifications - Users who have consented to show notifications see ads consisting of a title, description, and photo. Clicking on the push notification automatically navigates to the landing page.
- Clickunder - clickunder is activated when clicking on any area of the site. This opens your landing page in a new tab or window.
- On-Site Push is an advertising block that looks like a native notification on the site. At the same time, the user does not need to subscribe to mailings in advance or agree to receive notifications - the notification will appear when the user enters the site.
- In-App Push - an advertising notification pops up on the user's screen both inside the applications and simply during the use of the smartphone - the user does not have to be in the application.
- Video - Users see a commercial that is shown before the requested video.
Important. You won't be able to change your ad format after you save your campaign.
Countries - list of available GEO. You can select all countries of a particular continent at once, or specify a specific country. Here you also specify the desired CPC and conversion target cost - the average price you want to pay for each conversion.
Obviously, different GEO will have a different price per click. In order not to overpay or, conversely, indicate a competitive rate, you can add different rates for different countries. To do this, just click on "Add another rate," select another country and specify the desired rate.
Another convenient tool for more accurate targeting is the inclusion and exclusion of regions and providers. For example, you can choose a specific region with a solvent audience and get traffic from there.
Once you have selected the format and countries, you will see the available site categories that will show your campaign:
To the right of the ad campaign setup, there is a convenient Forecaster tool - it shows the available traffic volumes depending on your targets and advertising campaign rates.
Gender of the target audience and Age - this setting works as a "cutoff." By removing the check mark from the checkboxes you are interested in, you thereby give the system information about who does not need to show your ads.
Platform Targeting - On which platforms your ad will be shown (Windows 10, iOS 14, etc.) It is recommended to create 2 different campaigns: under the mobile and under the desktop. Subsequently, this will allow you to more effectively optimize advertising campaigns.
Device targeting - on which devices your ads will be shown (iPhone, Huawei, Samsung).
Browser Targeting - The browsers that will display your ads.
It is possible to show ads inside mobile applications. To do this, it is enough to mark the corresponding checkbox.
Subscription age (only available for push notifications). It is recommended to create different campaigns at different ages and redeem traffic at a reasonable price (the older the subscription age, the lower the rate).
Browser language. Allows you to target specific native speakers in a selected country in more detail.
Black- and White-lists - a feature that allows you to turn off shows of your ad on certain sites (in the case of black-sheets) or specify a specific list of sites on which you want to see your ads (in the case of white-sheets).
You can also configure white and white sheets by IP. To do this, just specify the IP address ranges to which your ad will (will) be displayed.
Setting campaign limits is another convenient feature that allows you to show ads on sites with a specified range of shows, adjust the frequency of shows per user, and turn off ads when certain conditions are met.
With help of it you can effectively test creatives in different formats, covering a large number of sites with different target audiences.
The minimum and maximum number of shows on the site helps to set the necessary "amount of site" on which you want to show ads.
In the example below, advertisements will be shown on sites where the minimum number of shows per day is at least 100,000, and the maximum - no more than 150,000.
Optimization in this case is as follows: we indicate the minimum number of shows on the site (conditionally - 100,000), we get traffic, we optimize campaigns, we lower the bar (up to 90,000). And so on.
With this approach, you do not have to engage in endless optimization - starting from large sites and gradually reducing the range of the number of shows, you will be able to optimize a small number of sites step by step and cut off inefficient ones.
Time targeting — Lets you define the time and day of the week for your ad.
You can select the time zone MSK (UTC + 3:00), then the shows will take place at the specified time interval in Moscow. Or, you can select a user's time zone and show ads to the user by their time.
After we understand the main campaign settings, we will pay special attention to each payment model.
3. Payment model
To choose from:
For shows (CPM) - the rate is indicated for 1000 shows of your announcement.
For clicks (CPC) - the rate is indicated for 1 click on your announcement.
CPA Target is a smart algorithm that allows you to get as many conversions as possible at the desired price. In simple words: you charge the desired price for conversion - Kadam automatically optimizes and adjusts rates according to the conversion price you specify. You can read more about CPA Target at the link.
4. Create ads
After the campaign is created, you need to add advertisement materials. This is the final stage after which the advertising campaign will be ready for launch.
Read the instructions for creating advertisements for each format (Pushes, banners, teasers, videos, clickunder) HERE.
A detailed Guide to set up ad campaigns and more than 300 billion ad shows at Kadam monthly are serious reasons to [launch -> https://www.kadam.net] your own campaign right now. We wish you success!